– Vintage Tractor Collectibles. The Advance-Rumely Company of La Porte, Indiana was organized in 1915 as a producer of many types of agricultural machinery, most notably threshing machines and large tractors. Advance-Rumely was purchased by Allis-Chalmers Manufacturing Company in 1931, and the company’s main works would become what was later known as the “La Porte plant”.
Agria Hispania | Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki | Fandom. Agria Hispania, S.A. is a farm-equipment manufacturer based in Amorebieta, Vizcaya, Spain. It was founded in 1958 with production of the first tractors beginning in 1962. The first conventional tractor wasn't produced until 1982. In addition to tractors, Agria also manufactures forklifts, 2-wheel tractors, tillers and dumpers.
Ag Trac. Founded in 1946 when the Wood brothers built the first successful tractor-mounted rotary cutter, Woods Equipment Company grew from the principles of innovation, quality and performance. Today, that pioneering spirit and those guiding principles live on as the Woods team continues to provide unique products and services to support a growing network of dealers and distributors around the world.
Tractors | Antonio Carraro | Tractor People. Antonio Carraro is a historic italian corporation, located in Campodarsego, Padua, Veneto region. Founded by Giovanni Carraro in 1910, it is a worldwide leader in the production of compact tractors for specialized agriculture and civil maintenance.
- Brockway farm tractors sorted by model. The Brockway Tractor Company of Bedford, Ohio built utility tractors in the late 1940s and early 1950s. The Brockway family had manufactured the Leader tractor brand before being forced out by creditors. The Brockways opened a new factory in 1949, and sold two models of Brockway tractor before ending production a few years later.
Cameco | Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki | Fandom. Cameco Industries, (Cane Machinery and Engineering Co), was a company specializing in sugarcane equipment, including sugarcane harvesters and tractors specialized for sugarcane fields. It was based in Thibodaux, Louisiana, USA and founded in 1965.
- CO-OP farm tractors sorted by model. The CO-OP brand of tractors was born out of a desire by farmers to reduce cost through collective ownership of machinery production. Early models were designed by Dent Parrett, formely of Parrett Tractor, and built in Michigan using a number of Chrysler components. In 1938, production moved to new facilities in Indiana.
Tractors and Agricultural Machinery - DEUTZ-FAHR. The goal of DEUTZ-FAHR is to supply farmers and contractorsThe goal of DEUTZ-FAHR is to supply farmers and contractorswith state-of-the-art agricultural machines that facilitate workand maximise productivity. The brand offers a full line range withcontemporary style, high levels of comfort, modern powerful enginesand forward thinking features.
Force | Agricultural Vehicles - Force Motors. Why Force; People @ Force Motors; ... Tractors. Balwan 400. Balwan 450. Balwan 500. Balwan 550. Previous Next. Orchard Mini. Orchard dlx. Orchard dlx lt. Previous Next. Sanman 5000. Sanman 6000. Sanman 6000 lt. Previous Next. Abhiman 4x4. Previous Next. For government sales/fleet enquiry, please write to us at govtbiz@.
- Hart-Parr farm tractors sorted by model. Hart-Parr was the first American manufacturer to put gasoline tractors into production in 1903, and can make a claim to being the first in the world (the English Ivel firm also began production that year). In 1929, Hart-Parr merged with Oliver Chilled Plow to form the Oliver company. Hart-Parr Tractors - information and photos of Hart-Parr tractors
Tractors and Agricultural Machinery - Hürlimann Tractors. In such a dynamic sector as modern agriculture, where everyday tasks call for a machine capable of frequent transport duty and with the adaptability to cater for different terrain conditions and crop types, a tractor that can contribute to organising your work more efficiently and…
- International Harvester farm tractors .... The International Harvester Company was formed by the merger of the McCormick Harvesting Machine Company and the Deering Harvester Company in 1902. The company had a number of early tractor models. The Farmall, in 1924, sparked a revolution in tractor design. The Farmall introduced the tricycle style row-crop tractor.
KIROVETS TRACTORS - JSC Peterburgsky Tractorny Zavod. Traditions of tractor construction industry begin in 1924. Since that moment the plant have produced over 600,000 tractors of various capacities. At present the plant is producing about 3,000 tractors with capacity of 240–420 h.p. on the area of 200,000 sq. meters.
McConnell-Marc farm tractors by model - . McConnell-Marc farm tractors by model Ward McConnell grew up farming and later owned his own tractor dealerships. He owned the Marshall Tractor company for a period in the mid-1980s, and acquired the rights to the big Massey Ferguson four-wheel drive tractors in 1988.
MINNEAPOLIS MOLINE Tractors For Sale - 71 Listings .... Up for auction is a 1953 Minneapolis-Moline ZB gas tractor with single hydraulic hook-up, 540 PTO and power steering. This tractor has good condition 6.00 x 16 front tires and NEW 12.4 x 38 rear tires. Unknown hours. Tractor has been stored indoors and starts and runs (see video). Please contact ...
Home | mysite - Official Muir-Hill Website. Lloyd Loaders (MH) Ltd Proprietors of the Muir-Hill name and business. We are a family run business, in West Yorkshire. The history of Muir-Hill is a long and interesting one but we are happy it found a stable home with us and that it will continue to grow for many years to come.
NorTrac | Farm Tractors | Northern Tool + Equipment. Shop 11 NorTrac Tractors products at Northern Tool + Equipment. For screen reader users: the following is a product category carousel. Selecting the "Previous Category" and "Next Category" links will populate the carousel with an additional set of items, the number of items will depend on your device.
- Nuffield farm tractors sorted by model. The Nuffield tractor was developed by England's Morris Motors in reponse to a post-World War II need for farm machinery and export products. The M3 and M4 entered production in 1948. The line continued until 1969 when it was purchased by Leyland.
Rock Island Tractors. Rock Island Tractors 1927 - 1936 Faced with a steep decline in sales, souring opinions and out of date, obsolete designs; The Rock Island Plow Company made the sharpest shift in their tractor program since acquiring Heider in 1916 with the release of the Rock Island 18-35 and the Rock Island 15-25 in 1927.
Home » Rome Plow. Welcome to Rome Agricultural and Construction Equipment "A Heritage of Quality and Innovation" Contact Us. Tillage Equipment. Earthmoving & Land Leveling Scrapers. Specialty Equipment. Subsoilers & Rippers. ... Sign up to receive messages on upcoming events or specials from Rome Plow.
SAME (tractors) - Wikipedia. The SAME 3R/10, a universal small tractor powered by a single cylinder 10 HP petrol engine, was presented in 1948. This machine had two driving wheels and a single steering wheel, variable track and reversible drive. The tractor was awarded the gold medal by the Turin Agricultural Academy.
RH Sheppard | History. In 1949, the company conceived the idea of repowering a Farmall M International farm tractor with a 3-cylinder Sheppard Diesel. Although this conversion was not a great success, it did lead to the introduction of the Sheppard farm tractor. This 3-cylinder tractor was the first diesel produced in the United States.
TAFE | Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited: Tractors .... TAFE is an Indian tractor major incorporated in 1960 at Chennai. The third-largest tractor manufacturer in the world and the second largest in India by volumes, TAFE has been powering farms in over 100 countries, including developed countries in Europe and the Americas.
Terraplane - Tractor. Terraplane Terraplane was a trade name used on Chinese tractors and ATVs imported into the US by TerraSales of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Terraplane began importing tractors in 2002 with sales through small dealers, including car dealers. Terraplane discontinued operations by the end of 2004.